For our newest vendor spotlight, we sat down with Dallas Wilson, owner and head videographer of Dallas Wilson Wedding Films and White Heart Wedding Films, to talk about how he got into the wedding business and some of his wedding dreams! Dallas and his amazing second shooter and sister, Danielle, are always a joy to work with, and their video skills are unmatched. They documented Emily and James’ incredible day back in September, and we can’t wait to see their upcoming work!
1. What was your dream job growing up?
It’s always been making music and videos! Never knew it would be weddings till I started when I was 18. This year is exciting because we are working on a wedding record with my band “Private Drive.” We use a lot of the songs in our wedding films.
2. What does a typical wedding day look like for you?
My sister and I get there a little before the dress is on and work right with the photographer- capturing everything we can in the most natural way.. all day!!
3. How long have you been in business?
Why did you decide to start a business? – About 8 years! I shot my best friend’s sister’s wedding and loved it!
4. What is your favorite part of a wedding day/event day?
First look/walking down the aisle and dancing!
5. What would be your dream event to film?
Any wedding on a beach with vows that make you cry!
6. What is your favorite location in Nashville to film?
Too many good ones!
7. Who would be your dream celebrity?
Matthew Mcconaughey because he’s the best!
8. If you could go anywhere tomorrow, where would you go?